Terms & Conditions
The Online Shop www.elapiorun.com cares about consumer rights. The consumer may not waive the rights conferred on him by the Act on Consumer Rights. The provisions of the agreements less favorable to the consumer than the provisions of the Law on Consumer Rights will be void, and the provisions of the Law on Consumer Rights used in their place. Therefore, the provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any consumer rights conferred on them by mandatory provisions of law and any possible doubts can be explained in favor of the consumer. In the event of any non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority is given to these provisions and should be used.
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The online shop available at the address www.elapiorun.com is run by Elżbieta Piorun-Hannah, established under the name Elżbieta Piorun-Hannah, Ela Piorun, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland conducted by the Minister of Economic Affairs, having: a business address: Emilii Plater 10/71, 00-669 Warsaw, Poland; address for service: Elżbieta Piorun-Hannah, Emilii Plater 10/71, 00-669 Warsaw, NIP 8341678919, REGON 146584025, e-mail: email@example.com
- These Terms & Conditions are aimed at both consumers and businesses who/which use the Online Store (with the exception of clause 10 of the T&C, which is addressed only to entrepreneurs).
WORKING DAY – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.REGISTRATION FORM – form available in the online store which allows the creation of accounts.ORDER FORM – electronic service, an interactive form available in the online store which allows the submission of orders, in particular by adding products to the electronic cart and to determine the conditions of the Sale Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.CLIENT – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in the cases provided for by the rules generally applicable as a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law recognizes the legal capacity; – which has entered or intends to enter into a Purchase Agreement with the Seller.CIVIL CODE – Polish Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, clause 93, as amended).
ACCOUNT – Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and password given by the Client which is a collection of resources in the IT system of the Service Provider which collects data provided by the Client and the information about orders placed by him in the Online Shop.
PRODUCT – the movable object available in the Online Shop which is the subject of the Purchase Agreement between the Customer and Reseller.
T&C – Terms and Conditions of this Online Shop.
SHOP – online shop service providers available at www.elapiorun.com
DEALER; SERVICE PROVIDER – Elżbieta Piorun-Hannah conducting business under the name Elżbieta Piorun-Hannah, Ela Piorun entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland conducted by the minister responsible for the economy, holding: address of principal place of business: ul.Emilii Plater 10 / 71, 00-669 Warsaw, Poland; Address for service:
ul. Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warsaw, Poland
NIP 8341678919, REGON 146584025,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SALE AGREEMENT – Product sales contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the online store.
ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Client through the online store.
Recipient of the service – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in the cases provided for by the rules generally applicable as a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law recognizes the legal capacity; – who uses or intends to use the Online Service.
CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT, ACT – Polish Act on consumer rights dated 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014 clause 827, as amended).
ORDER – Customer declaration of intent submitted by the Order Form and aimed directly to the Product Sale Agreement with the Seller.
§2 ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN STORE INTERNET
- The online store provides the following Online Services: Account Form Orders.
- Account – Use of Accounts is possible after completing the steps by a total of Recipient of the service – (1) fill in the Registration Form, (2) click on the “Register”. The Registration form is necessary to provide the following information Recipients: address e-mail and password. The creation of accounts is also possible during assembly Order – in this case the account is created, together with the submission of the order.
- Electronic Account service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Client has the ability, at any time and for any reason, to remove Accounts (Resignation of Accounts) by sending the appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or writing to Address: ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warszawa
- Order Form – using the Order Form begins with moment by adding customer first Product electronic cart in Online Shop. Placing orders after the execution of the Customer together the next two steps – (1) after completing the Order Form and (2) click on the online store after filling the Order Form the “Confirm purchase “- until then, there is the possibility of self-modification introduced data (To do this, follow the prompts and information available at the Online Shop). The Order Form is required provide the Customer with the following data for the Customer: name / name, address (street, house number / flat, zip code, city, country), email address mail, contact telephone number and data on the Sales Agreement: Product / s, the number of Product / s, place and manner of delivery of the Product / s, method of payment. The the case of customers who are not consumers must also provide the name of the company and tax identification number.
- Service Electronic order form is provided free of charge and is a one-off and is terminated at the time of submission of the Order for his
through or upon early termination of the Order, for his through by the Client.
- The Client is obliged to use the Internet Store in accordance with law and morality whereas respect for personal rights and the rights of
copyright and intellectual property service providers and third parties. The Client You are obliged to enter the data in line with the facts. recipient of the service spaces non-delivery of illegal content.
- Complaints associated with the provision of electronic services by the Service Provider and Other complaints related to the operation of the Online Shop (excluding Product complaints procedure, which has been indicated in point. 6) Client may consist, for example, writing to the following address: ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warsaw or in electronic form through e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that by the Client in the description of the complaint: (1) the information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence abnormalities; (2) request the Service; and (3) the contact comprising complaint – this will facilitate and expedite the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider. requirements given in the previous sentence have the form of recommendations only and do not affect the effectiveness of ‘complaints without the recommended description of the complaint.
- Follow-up to the complaint by the Service Provider shall immediately, not later than 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
§3. TERMS OF ENTERING THE SALES CONTRACT
- Conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller after prior
the Customer orders using Form Procurement Store
Internet according to par. 2 points. 2 of the Rules.
- Product price shown on the Online Shop is given in gold
Polish and include taxes. With a total price inclusive of taxes which the Product
subject to orders, as well as delivery costs (including charges for transport,
delivery and postal services) and other costs, and if you can not determine the amount of
these fees – the obligation to pay them, the client is informed of the Online Store
Internet while placing orders, including at the time of the expression by
Client will be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- Procedure for conclusion of the Contract of Sale in the Online Shop using Form
I. Conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller after prior
the Customer orders in the Online Shop under par. 2 points. 1
II. After placing orders Seller shall immediately confirm the receipt and
concurrently Order for implementation. Delivery confirmation
Orders and adoption for implementation by sending the
Seller to the Customer appropriate e-mail address given in the process of filing,
Order e-mail client, which includes at least
Vendors statement of the receipt of orders and about its acceptance to implement the
and confirmation of the Purchase Agreement. Upon receipt of the Customer
the above e-mail address is entered into Sales Agreement between the Customer and
III. Consolidation, security, and provide the customer the concluded agreements
Sales occurs through (1) the provision of these Rules on
Online store and (2) send the customer an e-mail, which
mentioned in par. 3. points. II Regulations. The content of the Sale Agreement is in addition
perpetuated and protected in a computer system Online Shop Seller.
§4. METHODS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR PRODUCT
- The seller provides the Customer with the following methods of payment under the Agreement
I. Payment traditional transfer to the account specified by the online store.
II. Electronic payments and credit card payments through the service www.transferuj.pl – possible current methods of payment are set out on page Online Shop in the “Shipping and Payments” and on the website web http://www.transferuj.pl
III. And via PayPal
IV. Settlement of transactions and electronic payments by credit card They are carried out in accordance with the choice of the customer through the service transferuj.pl. Handling electronic payments and credit card leads:
National Payment Integrator SA
ul. St. Marcin 73/6
Capital: PLN 4,798,500.00 (paid in full)
Short name: KIP SA184.108.40.206.2.
- Payment term:
I. In the case of selection by the customer transfer payments, electronic payments or credit card payments, the Customer is obliged to make payments within 2 Business Days from the date of the Sale Agreement.
* Data on transactions such as the type of credit card, its number, expiration date, CVV number (the three digit code on the back of your credit card) are placed on the safe side encrypted over an SSL connection
§5. COST, METHODS AND TIME OF DELIVERY
- Delivery of the Product to the customer is paid for, unless the Purchase Agreement provides otherwise.
Product delivery costs (including fees for transportation, delivery and postal services) are
Customer indicated on pages Online Shop in the “Delivery and payment”
and while placing orders, including at the time of the expression by the Client will
Sales of conclusion.
- The Seller provides the Customer with the following delivery methods Product:
- The date of delivery of the Product to the customer is up to 2-7 days Working in Polish 14
working days in Europe and 21 Days outside Europe, unless the description of the
Product or during ordering is given a shorter period. In case of
Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given deadline
which may not exceed the deadlines. Starting point of delivery
The product to the customer counts as follows:
I. In the case of selection by the customer how to transfer payments, payments
electronic or credit card – from the bank account or accounts
settlement of the Seller.
- Cost of shipment:
I. The Polish – 15 zł (via DHL);
II.Inne countries 20 Euros (postal parcel – Polish Post)
- Methods of payment:
I. On the Polish territory: (1) paypal ;; (2) using a credit / debit card
– Elavon for Transfer; (3) fast payments – Transfer
II. Other countries: 1) paypal ;; (2) using a credit / debit card – the company
Elavon for Transfer; (3) fast payments – Transfer
§ 6 COMPLAINTS
The basis for the reimbursement of the product or the complaint is to give us proof of purchase, ie. A receipt or invoice.
- Basis and responsibilities of the Sellers in relation to the customer, if sold The product has a defect natural or legal person (warranty) are defined generally applicable p r e p i s a m i p r a a a, s the c e g o l n o ś c and K o d e k s i C e s w i l n y m.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the customer with product defects. Specific information concerning the Seller against defects Product and rights
Client are specified on the Online Shop at the “complaint of the goods.”
- A complaint may be filed by the Client, for example, via e-mail email to: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warszawa 4. It is recommended that the Customer in the description of the complaint: (1) the information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) request the way to bring the Product to comply with the Purchase Agreement or a statement of the price reduction or withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement; and (3) data contact the complaining – this will facilitate and accelerate the processing of your complaint by the Seller. The requirements listed in the previous sentence have the form of recommendations only and not They affect the effectiveness of the complaint made without the recommended description of the complaint.
- Seller will address customer complaints immediately, not later than 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. No comment on the Sellers
the above term means that the seller found the complaint to be justified.
- Where to respond to the complaint by the Seller to the Customer or execution of the Customer’s rights under the warranty will be necessary to provide Product vendors, the customer will be asked by the Seller to provide The product at the expense of Seller at the address: ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warsaw. If, however, due to the type of defect, type of product or the way it Product installation to provide the customer would be impossible or excessively difficult customer will be asked to provide, upon prior appointment. P r o d u c t S p u r e d y awc in love j s e c u, w k t Choir white P r o d u c t S and E n a d j u j s.
- Request for delivery of the Product referred to in § 6, section 6 of the Rules does not affect the the deadline to respond to the Seller’s Customer complaint, referred to in § 6 item 5 of the Rules and to the right customer request from the Seller dismantling defective Product and reinstallation of the Product after the exchange for free removal of defects or defect referred to in Article. 561  of the Civil Code.
§ 7. EXTRAJUDICIAL MEANS REGARDING CLAIMS AND ACTIONS AND ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
- Szczegółowe information about available by the Client being consumer with a non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress
and the rules of access to these procedures are available on the premises and on the sides Web county (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, to which statutory tasks include consumer protection, the Provincial Inspectorates Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumers: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- Klient which the consumer has the following example of the benefit of the extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
I. The customer is entitled to ask the permanent arbitration court the consumer referred to in Article. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Inspection Commerce (OJ 2001 No. 4 pos. 25, as amended.), With a request for resolution of a dispute arising the concluded Purchase Agreement. Rules of organization and operation of permanent arbitration courts consumer defined in the Regulation of the Minister of Justice dated 25 September 2001. in on the rules of organization and operation of permanent arbitration courts consumer. (Journal of Laws 2001, No. 113, item. 1214).
II. The customer is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of the Inspection Commerce, in accordance with Article. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Trade Inspection (OJ 2001 No. 4, item. 25, as amended.), With a request to initiate mediation proceedings on amicable settlement of the dispute between Customer and Reseller. Information on the rules and mode of mediation procedure conducted by the provincial inspector of the Inspection Commerce is available at the premises and on the websites of the individual Provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
III. The customer can get free help in the settlement of the dispute between Customer and Reseller, using the free assistance of district (municipal) consumer advocate or social organization to which statutory tasks consumer protection (including Consumer Federation, Consumers Association Polish). Tips are granted under the Consumer Federation toll-free number consumer helpline 800 007 707 and by the Association of Polish Consumers email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A consumer who has a contract at a distance, may, within 14 calendar days withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and at no cost, with the exception of costs as defined in § 8.8 of the T&C. To meet the deadline it is enough to send a statement before the expiry of deadline. The statement of withdrawal from the contract may be sent, for example, via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by post to the following address: ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warszawa 2.
- The period of withdrawal begins:
I. contract, performed by the Seller seem product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (eg. Sales Agreement) – the acquisition of the Product possession by a consumer or a person designated by the third party other than the carrier and, in the case of a contract which: (1) includes a number of products that are supplied separately, in lots or in parts – of taking possession of the last Product, consignment or part, or (2) by the regular delivery of products the period of time – from the first take possession of the Products;
II. for other contracts – from the date of the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract is considered as void.
- Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the statement of the consumer to withdraw from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the Product (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the Client
method of delivery other than the least expensive usual supply available in the online shop). Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment which the consumer used, unless the consumer has expressly agreed for a return in a different way, which is not incurring any costs for him. If the Seller did not suggest that he receives a product from a consumer, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until the receipt of the Product back or the until the consumer has supplied evidence of his return, depending upon which event occurs first.
- The consumer is obliged to immediately, not later than 14 calendar days
from the date on which withdrew from the contract, return the Product Seller or give it to a person
authorized by the Seller to receive, unless the seller offered to himself
receives the product. To meet the deadline just before his return Product
expiration. Consumers may return the Product to the address: ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warszawa
- The consumer is liable for any diminished value of the Product as a result of
use it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics,
And the operation of the Product.
- Możliwe costs associated with the withdrawal by the consumer from the contract, which shall
It is to pay the consumer:
I. If the consumer has chosen method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest plain
delivery method available in the online store, the Seller is not obliged to
return to the consumer incurred by him additional costs.
II. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the Product.
III. If the Product which is the service, the pursuit of which – at the express request
consumer – started before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, the consumer,
who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after filing such a request, is obliged to
payment for the provision of satisfied until withdrawal. The amount of the payment is calculated
in proportion to a fulfilling benefits, including agreed in
the contract price or remuneration. If the price or remuneration is excessive, basis
that calculation is fulfilled market value of the benefit.
- Right to withdraw from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer in with regard to contracts:
I. (1) for the provision of services if the seller made a full service express
consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the provision that the
the fulfillment of the provision by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the contract; (2) wherein
the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller is not
exercise control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the agreement;
(3) the object of which is the provision of non-prefabricated product produced
according to the consumer’s specifications or used to satisfy the personalized
needs; (4) in which the subject of the provision of a product undergoing rapid decay
or having a short shelf life; (5) the object of which is to provide
The product comes in a sealed package, which after opening is not
you can ask for the protection of health or hygiene reasons, if
were unsealed after delivery; (6) which are the subject of the provision of
Products that after delivery, due to their nature, are inherently
combined with other things; (7) in which the subject of the provision of alcoholic beverages,
the price of which has been agreed at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and which provide
can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, the
which Seller has no control; (8) in which the consumer has specifically demanded that
Seller came to him in order to make urgent repairs or maintenance; if
Seller provides additional services other than those where the performance of the consumer demanded, or
supplies products other than spare parts needed to repair or
maintenance, right of withdrawal granted to the consumer in relation to the
additional services or products; (9) which are the subject of the provision of recordings
audible or visual or computer programs delivered in a sealed
packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; (10) for the provision of
newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; (11) contained in
by public auction; (12) for the provision of accommodation other than
residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to
recreation, events, entertainment, sports or cultural, if
the agreement marked a day or period of performance; (13) for the supply of digital content,
which are not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun for
the explicit consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and the
informed by the Seller about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
§ 9. RIGHT OF EXCHANGE
- Niezależnie the provisions of paragraph. 6, 7, 9 and 10 of the customer can
Product exchange for another product available in the online store within 14 days of
the date of receipt of the Product, for any reason. To comply with the deadline
is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The statement may be sent
For example, to the following address: via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or writing to the following address: Ela Piorun, ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warszawa
- Wymiana may be made to another product with the characteristics specified by the Client under
subject to its availability in the online store. In the case of the difference in price between the
The product cited, and which is to be replaced, as appropriate client will
obliged to price difference or the Seller to return it. The product mentioned in this
mode should be in the same state, unless a change was necessary in the
ordinary course of business. The customer is asked to return the Product to the address: Ela Piorun, ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warszawa
- Koszt references to the replaced Product Sellers bear customer. The cost of sending
New Product to the Customer shall be borne by the Seller. Seller agrees to replace
The product immediately, not later than fourteen days from the date of receipt
Product replaced by the Seller.
§10 PROVISIONS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- This section of the Rules and the provisions contained therein apply exclusively
Customers and the Customers not being consumers.
- Vendors shall be entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement concluded with the Client
which is not a consumer within 14 calendar days of its conclusion.
Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement in this case may be without cause and
not born on the side of the customer is not a consumer of any claims against
- In the case of customers who are not consumers, the Seller has the right to limit
available payment methods, including require prepayment in full or
parts regardless of the payment method by the Client and the fact that the conclusion
The sales contract.
- With the publication by the Seller the Product carrier not pass to the Customer
who is a consumer benefits and burdens associated with the product and the risk of
accidental loss or damage to the Product. Seller in this case not be held
responsibility for loss, loss or damage to the Product resulting from the adoption of it to
transport until the release of his client and for delay in the carriage of the consignment.
- In the event of sending the Product to the Customer by the carrier who is not a customer
the consumer is obliged to examine the consignment in time and in the manner adopted by
shipments of this kind. If it finds that during transport there is a loss or
Product damage, is obliged to perform all actions necessary to
determine the liability of the carrier.
- In the case of the Customers not being consumers service provider may
terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services with immediate effect and
without identifying the causes of the Service by sending an appropriate statement.
- All disputes arising between the Reseller / Service Provider and the Client / Service Recipient
non-consumers are subjected to the competent court for the seat Vendors / Service Providers.
§ 11 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Data Buyers are: Ela Piorun, ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warsaw; Address for service: Ela Piorun, ul.Nowolipki 13, 5U-13, 00-151 Warsaw, NIP 8341678919, tracksuit mail
- Personal information is protected in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997. Data Protection personal (i.e., Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002., pos. 926, as amended. d.) to prevent access to third parties.
- Personal data are processed in elapiorun.com accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997. data protection and art. 16-22 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On electronic services, for the purpose of conducting business retail and service.
- Assuming a user account or by requesting a one-time Buyer expresses You agree to the inclusion of their personal data in the database and processed for the purpose of contract of sale of the Products. Providing personal data by the Buyer It is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing prevents completion orders.
- Personal data Buyers may be transferred to entities authorized to receipt under the applicable laws and, in the case of non-payment
due to Ela Piorun, entities carrying on its behalf conduct related to debt collection.
- In the case of expression by the Buyer additional consent, the personal data will be processed by elapiorun.com to inform about new goods, promotions and services.
- Buyer shall at any time the right to inspect their personal data correct them and demand their removal.
§12 FINAL PROVISIONS
- Contracts concluded through this Online Shop are concluded in the Polish language.
- Amendments to the Regulations:
I. Provider reserves its right to: make changes to these Terms and Conditions for important reasons, e.g. the change in the law; changes in methods of payment and delivery – in so far as these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
II. In case of the conclusion of continuous contracts on the basis of these Terms and Conditions (eg. provision of Electronic Services – Account), the amended regulations are binding for the Recipient of the Service, if there were preserved the requirements of Article. 384 and 384  of the Civil Code, that is a Client has been properly informed about the changes and did not terminate the agreement within 14 calendar days from the date of notification. The the event that a change of the Terms and Conditions resulted in the introduction of any new fees or increase the current fees, the Client who is a consumer has the right to terminate the contract.
III. In case of the conclusion of contracts other than continuous (eg. Sales Agreement), on the basis of these Terms and Conditions, amendments to the T&C will not in any way prejudice the rights acquired the Customers / Clients who were consumers before the date of entry into force of these amendments to the T&C, in particular changes to the Regulations will not affect the already deposited or complex contracts and concluded, implemented or executed Purchase Agreement.
- In cases not covered by these regulations, provisions of Polish law are applied, in particular the Civil Code; Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item. 1204 as amended.); for Sale Agreements concluded up to 24 December 2014 with customers which are consumers – the provisions of the Act on protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of 2 March 2000. (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item. 271 as amended.) And the Act on special conditions of sale consumer and amending the Civil Code of July 27, 2002. (OJ 2002 No. 141, item. 1176, as amended.) for Sale Agreements concluded between 25 December 2014 with Customers which are consumers – the provisions of the law on consumer rights on 30 May 2014. OJ 2014. Pos. 827 as amended.); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable rights.